Inear sd-3 headphone review

I buy Inear sd-3 headphone primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I've had lots of Emerson Series headphones and had thought myself a fan of their products This headset is a real stereo sound headset. The great design of Inear sd-3 headphone will leave no pain for your ears. I have got many reviews about Inear sd-3 headphone from Amazon.

Inear sd-3 headset reviews: battery, sound, Cord

Battery life: As advertised, Inear sd-3 headphone has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time. I can wear the earphone almost 6 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

The sound: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my laptop.

The long cord: This Inear sd-3 line is smooth, very soft The cord is super durable and the lights just look cool.

Inear sd-3 headset reviews: look, comfort

Nice look: This earphone looks very nice. The headset has a nice look.

Comfort: These headphones are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. While listening to music or making a call, this earphone is very comfort.

This earphone is great value for money. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset:Inear sd-3
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts