Skullcandy headphone review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for listenning to music before. When I received it, I can't wait to open it. I can't guess why its sound quality is so good. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the Skullcandy is very good.

Skullcandy headset reviews: Cord, look, comfort

The cord: This headphone line is smooth, very long This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter.

Good style: The headphone has a good style. The unique design of Skullcandy headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. While listening to music, this headphone is so comfort.

Skullcandy headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility

Works great: This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

The Skullcandy costs $65 and available from bestbuy, without free shipping. I would recommend Skullcandy headphone to my friend who is looking for an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Skullcandy
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts