Sades SA-805 PS4 Gaming Headset Review

sades sa805
Last updated: August 30th 2017
I would like to bug a stereo earbud for connecting to my cellphone.  These bluetooth headphones are great! Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. The headset has a good shape. The Sades SA-805 PS4 Gaming Headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed. 

Sound quality: This Sades SA-805 PS4 Gaming Headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the VOIP applications on my laptop. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise in the room. 

Comfort: It is more comfortable than other  type headsets I have used before. 

Easy to use: Very easy to set up with the instruction. The setup is easy and quick. 

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE. 

The cord: The cord is long enough and the lights is so good. 

Battery life: The battery of mine lasts 8 hours for non-stop use. 

I would definitely buy again. For the good quality Sades SA-805 PS4 Gaming Headset would be a good headphone.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts