Sades SA902 review

I have bought up to 5 earphones for listenning to music before. I like to buy this serial of earbud - Sades SA902. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the google voice on my laptop. The headphone has a unique design. I find that some reviews that  everynone said I was clear and static free.
The quality of sound: The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. The quality of the Sades SA902 seems very good. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.
Comfort: I am pleased with its comfort.
Easy to use: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I am looking for! The controls are located well on the earbud and you can easily mute or change the volume.
Compatibility: The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. 
The line: The wire seems a little longer than the others.
Bettary life: The headset has  6 hours for non-stop use.
Sades SA902 is a great option, especially when you look at the price. I can recommend that you purchase this earbud!

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts