Plantronics PLNAUDIO478 Stereo USB Headset review



After having read several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earbud. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S.  The Plantronics PLNAUDIO478 Stereo USB Headset has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed. 

The sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise in the room. The chatting quality is better than I think. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. 

Comfortable for wearing: They are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.
It's easy to use: I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I want! I have none issues on connecting it with my iPhone 6S plus. 

Compatibility: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices. 
The line: This earbud uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. 

Bettary life: The headset Plantronics PLNAUDIO478 is supposed to have more than 100 hours using time as advertised. 

For low cost headphone, these headset have great sound. I can recommend that you buy this product!

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts