SADES A60 review

I have bought many headphones for playing game before. I have bought 5 kinds of SADES earphones but none is satisfying I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. The headphone has a nice look. Reviews of my family about this headset SADES A60 is very useful.

The quality of sound: I'm extremely impressed with the sound. This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass.

Definitely comfortable: Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves SADES A60!

It's easy to use: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I want to buy! I have no problems on connecting it with my iPhone 6S plus.

Compatibility: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices. 

The cord: This A60 uses a USB line but does not come with a car adapter.

Battery life: The headset A60 lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.


Would definitely buy the same A60. I can recommend that everyone buy this earbud!

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts