Etekcity headset review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Etekcity earphone. I like to use this set of earphone. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone has a nice look. The headset has good sound as reviewed.
Sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is awesome: clean and loud, without any current sound. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good.
Comfort: These Etekcity headphones are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears.
Useful: Very easy to set up with the instruction. I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely what I want!
Compatibility: This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.
The line: This Etekcity earphone line is smooth, very soft
Battery life: The headset lasts 7 hours for use.

I think it would be difficult to get other ones of same quality for the same cost. I would recommend this Etekcity headphone to everyone who wants an excellent earphone with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts