SADES SA903 review

Last updated: August 30th 2017
sades sa903
Add caption

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. This did almost everything I asked it to do. This headset blocks out all noise around you. This headphone has a unique design. This headset SADES SA903 has a good review point.
Sound quality: The person on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is very clear. Amazing clean sound with so much bass. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. SA903 works well with my iPhone 7 and the Skype on my laptop.
Comfortable for wearing: This headset is not so comfortable to wear.
Ease of use: The setup is easy to learn. The controls are located well on the headphone and you can easily mute or change the volume.
Compatibility: SADES SA903 supports all music apps for Samsung galaxy s6.
The cord: The line is long and the lights is so good.
Battery life: I haven't found an issue with battery life.

This headset SA903 is even better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect. Strongly recommend you this headset, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts