F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphones review


Last updated: Aug 19th 2017
I had read many reviews which reported this F-HeeBin headset had bad problem. I usually have long calls on Skype with my friends or listen to music on iPhone 6S. The chatting quality is awesome. The F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphone has a good shape. The F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphone is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The quality of sound:
The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. While using F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphone to listen to Mp3, The music from this headphone is awesome clean and loud, without any current hums.

Comfortable for wearing:
They are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears.
Easy to use: If someone's TV set has Bluetooth devices, the headset can pair with it. I have no problems on using it with my iPhone 6S.

Compatibility:
The F-HeeBin seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

The line:
The cord seems longer than the others.

Battery life:
I can wear the earbud up to 4 hours without ear fatigue.

Outstanding product for the cost.  Very strongly recommend you this earphone - F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphones.

Overall: 

  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: F-HeeBin Bluetooth Headphones
  • Reviewed by:

1 comment:

  1. Great collection for Jabra Wireless Headsets in USA. These headsets are great to enjoy music with quality sound. Just click on it and see latest headsets

    ReplyDelete

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts