Sades SA-708 review

Last updated: August 30th 2017
Sades SA-708
Sades SA-708
My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my laptop, so I want to look for another headset to replace it. This Sades SA-708 did almost everything I wanted it to do. The chatting quality is better than I think. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. Reviews of my family about this headset Sades SA-708 is not bad.
The quality of sound: Great high definition bass is also great. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headset is awesomeclean and loud. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus.
Comfortable for wearing: This headset Sades SA-708 is not so comfortable to wear.
It's easy to use: Very easy to set up. The controls on the earphone and easy to mute or change the volume.
Compatibility: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. 
The cord: The cord is long.
The bettary: As the earbud has a Built-in rechargeable battery, the battery life is wounderful.
The Sades SA-708 is $65 and is available from bestbuy. Strongly recommend you this product, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts