Yapster TM-YW100A Review - Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset

The Yapster TM-YW100A is good value for the price, as many reviews reported. I had Worn the headset for 3 month. It wasn't so fragile as the reviews complained. People said that the sound quality is quite good for the price, I strongly agree. I used it with my laptop while listening to songs or gaming, it really worked great with my dell inspiron 15r. The Yapster TM-YW100A fits all what I wanted and I couldn't be more pleased with its price.

Pros:
1. The fit. I won't complain about the comfort. When I played game or listened to music for long term, my ears did not get hot or red, I did not experience neck pain or headaches. I usually did not feel it on my ears for the pads were so soft and fitted my ears very well.

2. Sound quality. The sound quality of the Yapster TM-YW100A is good, not perfect for the price. It works well with my sound card and the stereo sound is acceptable. I tested it with games and songs, sounds were descent. BTW, there was not any noise while listening songs or gaming, so it sound extremely clear.

3, The microphone. My voice sounded clear and loud when I used the Yapster TM-YW100A on teamspeak to chat with my friends while playing games online, according to the people I was talking to. On the other hand, the microphone is sturdy. You can bend it any ways you want.

4. Easy of use. It is just no-brainer to set up and very easy to use with the PC. The control is easy to use, too. You can mute and change your chat voice anytime you want while gaming.

5. Long cord. The cord is long enough to play from your bed or anywhere in the room, it is great for a lazy gamer.

Cons:
1. I had no issue with the drivers when I connected it with Windows 7. but it doesn't work well with Mac OS, I think there are additional drivers that I need to install.

In the end, It is good, but not perfect for the price, if you are looking for a cheap gaming headset, this one could be one of your best option, but if you want excellent sound quality or amazing stero sound, I would not recommend the Yapster TM-YW100A to you.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts