Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Review

I spent a lot of time on FPS games such as CoD 4 and CS Source. I wanted a USB gaming headset with microphone that could give me great sound and comfort. The Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D did this job very well for me. As a video gamer, I like to chat with my friends on Teamspeak or Ventrilo. My old headset - SteelSeries Siberia V2, which was also USB gaming headset with microphone and in the same price range, I dislike it, for it was a little tight to wear and sometimes cause hot ear while wearing it. Last month, I was looking for a more comfortable headset to replace it and then I had found this one. With so many reviews that reported it was comfortable to wear, easy to use and awesome sound quality, the Creative Tactic 3D seemed a great value for the price, so I decided to take this one to have a try. It worked pretty well with my PS3 and PC, fitted all what I wanted.
.
I couldn't be more pleased with comfort of the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D. I could use it for long term of use without my ears feeling hot, for the ear pieces had much freedom to rotate.

The sound quality is perfect. I used to test this headset with many games. I could hear more detail in sound now. The stereo sound was amazing, with a lot of bass. The game music was impressive and the gunshot was powerful. The chatting quality is pretty good when I was on teamspeak,  and the mic didn't pick up any noise when my room was very noisy, for it had a noise-cancelling feature.

The setup couldn't be easier. Just plug it in your USB port and the Windows 7 immediately recognized this USB device and  no need to install drivers. Though this headset did not work well with the Mac OS, I had no problem, for it had 3.5mm minijack.

Overall, the Creative Sound is excellent and fits all what I wanted. At $36 on Amazon, it really is a great value for your bulk. I would definitely recommend to everyone who wants a comfortable and great sound quality gaming headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts