Plantronics .Audio 355 Multimedia Headset Review

The Plantronics .Audio 355 is a great deal for $18 on Amazon. Many reviews about the Plantronics .Audio 355 said that the headset was comfortable to wear and perfect sound quality. I bought one last month and used it to listen to songs and make internet phone calls. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of the Plantronics .Audio 355 and wanted to buy another one as a backup. I have owned other headsets such as Sennheiser HD428 and Logitech H230. The Plantronics .Audio 355 has all the feature that my old headsets have, but less expensive.

This headset is definitely designed for internet calls and listening to music, I think. Whether I tested it with Skype or my iPhone, the sound quality was extremely clear and loud, with decent bass. I tested it out on some genres; Rock, Hip Hop, rap and others. Though I'm not a big fan of music, I think the sound quality is pretty good for the price, it beats all other headsets under price of $30.

The microphone of the Plantronics .Audio 355 is good, but not perfect. My voice sounds clear and but not loud while talking to other people with using it with my iPhone. The people who I was chatting with on Skype told me that there was some noise in my voice, with my last headset I also had this issue, the sound was quite clear. So I think my sound card may be broken. But I think the quality of the microphone could be better.

Compared to other headsets I had ever worn, The Plantronics .Audio 355 is the most comfortable headset. The ear pads are soft and the headset is snug and lightweight. I can wear it for 3-4 hours without feeling any discomfort such as hot ear and headache.

The Plantronics .Audio 355 is definitely good quality headset for listening to music and making internet calls, I would recommend it to you if you are looking for a cheap and good quality multimedia headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts