Logitech h800 Review - Best Wireless Headset for PC, Tablets and Smartphones

Pros
- Perfect sound quality.
- Bluetooth supported for smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to set up and use. The volume, mute, and pause/play controls are built into the headsets.
- Comfortable to wear for long-term.
- Tiny USB dongle for connecting with computer.
- Nice look.
- Six hour Battery life for full time of use.

Cons
- The USB connector is micro-B, which is less common, as it is the new USB standard.

Logitech h800 Review:

I own some other wireless headsets such as Sennheiser MM 450 which does a good job at noise-cancelling, but more expensive. This one has all the features the MM450 has and it works well with my iphone 4s and ipad. There is only one thing that you need to do is linking it up with the bluetooth device and it connects automatically. These headsets have most positive reviews among the headsets in the same price range.

The receiving sound quality is fantastic. I'm not expert on sound quality, but this headset is pretty clear and crisp, with plenty of decent bass. The mids and highs are good, too. Logitech h800 is a noise-cancelling headset, I haven't heard any background noise even I listen to music on high volume by it.

The mic is has noise-cancelling feature and the calls quality is really perfect. It provided a clear sound when I was chatting on Skype. My room was noisy, but the mic did not pick up the noise around me.

These headsets are ergonomically designed for long term of use, though it seems simple at first glance. I can wear it for 2-4 hour gaming session without being tight. The ear pads are soft and won't cause hot ear.

All in all, this headset is the best gaming headset that I have ever owned. It fits all what I wanted. As a gamer, I think the features such as comfort, sound quality, ease of use are most important. I would definitely recommend you buy the Logitech h800 if you need a excellent gaming headset for the price.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts