Plantronics GameCom 780 Reviews - Surround Sound Stereo PC Gaming Headset

The Plantronics GameCom 780 is the best gaming headset that I have owned, they work well with my ps3 and laptop. After reading many reviews, I decided to buy this headset. This item looks cool, unlike the picture. I'm satisfied with the comfort and good sound quality. It is a great deal for the price.

Pros:
1. Easy of use. It is no-brainer to set up, just plug its USB adapter in and it works immediately. You can mute and change the volume any time you want while gaming.
2. Comfort. They are nice for long term of use. As a gamer, I can wear them for 2-3  hours gaming session without experience hot ear or neck pain. They are lightweight and the ear pads are so soft that they do not hurt my ears.
3. Sound Quality. I could hear much better now in CoD 4 and TF2. The enemy footsteps sound loud and clear, gunshots are powerful. The surround sound are impressive, with plenty of bass. They are the best surround sound stereo gaming headsets. I won't be more pleased with the sound quality.
4. The nice mic. You can chat with your friends clearly and loudly through the microphone. They works well with the chat application such as Teamspeak and other VOIP applications. 
5. Long cord. With a long cord enough to play from your bed or anywhere in the room.

Cons:
None.

All in all, the Plantronics 780 is a solid product and has all the features I wanted. I think it is not a good deal that you spend 100 dollars on a pair of gaming headsets,$57 and you can get great quality just like other headsets which are $50 more expensive. I would definitely recommend you buy the Plantronics 780 if you need a gaming headset and want to spent your money for the value.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts