Jabra STONE2 Bluetooth Headset Review

I purchased the Jabra Stone2 Bluetooth headset because there were a couple of reviews reporting that this headset was a great value for the price. The Jabra Stone2 serves different purposes for listening to music and making calls. It is reliable, cool and well constructed when it arrived. It worked well with my iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy II. I couldn't be more satisfied with this headset, for it has the best balance of everything: fit, sound quality, ease of use and battery life.

I have heard Jabra is good for Bluetooth headsets. First of all, I like the way it fits. It has a nice look and feels cool in my hand. It is wrapped behind your ear but comfortable to wear, for it has a curbed shape that provides a personalized comfort for different ear shapes. 

Second is the great sound quality. I won't be more pleased with the sound quality while making a call or listening to songs. The noise blackout feature as advertised worked fine even when I was in a very noisy environment. The call quality is amazing: clear and crisp, without any noise, according to my friends on the other end.

Third is ease of use. It is very easy to pair it with my iPhone 4 and other A2DP phones.  You can answer or reject calls by saying "answer" or "decline". There is a voice guidance that tells who is calling, status of the battery and others.

The battery life is awesome. The Bluetooth headsets that I have owned have 6 hours battery life on average, so I had to charge them every day. The Jabra Stone2 comes with a portable charger that takes only 20-30 minutes for each charge. And the battery of this headset lasts up to 10 full hours. It works well when I walk out for a travel. If you are in need of a Bluetooth headset for your cell phone, The Jabra Stone2 could be your best option.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts