Logitech BH870 Review

I bought the Logitech BH870 to replace my last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics Voyager PRO, which was broken last month. The BH870 Serves the different uses for mobile and PC as advertised. It really works well with my iPhone 4 and HP laptop. I couldn't be more pleased with the calling quality of this headset while making a cell phone call with my iPhone or an internet phone call on Skype.

The Logitech BH870 has 3 wearing styles and fits my ears very well. It is easy to forget it on my ear. Compared to other Bluetooth headsets in the same price range, it is the most comfortable headset that I had ever worn. My ears didn't feel any discomfort while making calls or listening to songs for long time. The sound quality of this one is better than the Voyager PRO's. Though I'm not expert on audio, but this Bluetooth headset sounds pretty good: clear and loud, with a lot of bass. The noise-blockout feature really works. The mic did not pick up any background noise when I was making a business call, even my office room is noisy. When I left my iphone 20-30 feet away from myself, the audio still sounded clearly and loudly. The Battery last 6 hours for non-stop use and standby time is up to 100 hours. It takes me 5 minutes to pair this headset with my iPhone, really easy to use. BTW, the Logitech BH870 comes with a travel charger that Allows you to charge it from any electrical outlet: car or PC adapter. That's very convenient for me.

Overall, Logitech BH870 will fit all what you want if you want a Bluetooth headset for phone calls. For the price it is a great value as the reviews reported.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts