Jabra BIZ 2400 Review

As a gamer, I wanted a USB headset for gaming and listening to music, the fit and sound quality are my utmost concerns. My old USB headset didn't do this job very well for me. Last month it was broken for a mistake. So I ordered the Jabra BIZ 2400 Duo NC USB Headset to replace it. The Jabra BIZ 2400 is very comfortable for long hours gaming session and wonderful for listening to songs. It works well with my PC, I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of this USB headset.

Pros:
- The fit. It feels extremely lightweight and very comfortable to wear even for big heads. I didn't experience any discomfort while gaming for 2-4 hours. Sometimes I even forgot it on my head.
- Sound quality. The audio coming from Jabra BIZ 2400 is amazing: clear, and crisp, with a lot of bass, better than my last Logitech USB headset. The noise-cancelling feature as advertised really works. I heard no background noise while my room was very noisy.
- The mic. The microphone is awesome. My voice sound clear and loud when I use it on Skype, according to the people on the other end. The calls quality is really perfect on other VOIP applications, too.
- Ease of use. Plug the USB adapter in and Win7 immediately recognizes this USB device and installs additional drivers automatically.

Cons:
- The cord. Not enough long for me, I wanted to play games on my bed as I am a lazy gamer.
- Does not work well with Mac OS.

The Jabra BIZ 2400 is a great deal for the price. If you want a USB headset for your PC with chat feature then this headset is one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts