Creative HS-800 Fatal1ty Review

These headsets fit all what I wanted: comfortable to wear, adjustable headset that does not cost an arm and a leg, easy to use and fantastic audio quality, the mic is adjustable and sounds clear and loud. Compared with other gaming headsets for gaming on PC, these are the most cheap and best quality. They worked pretty good with my Xbox 360 and HP laptop, I have no issues for three month of use now.

The microphone with these headsets are good quality. I liked to use it to chat with my friends on Teamspeak while gaming. When I asked them how I sound through these gaming headsets, they said my voice was very clear and loud, no stain at all. The microphone blocked out the background noise, though it is a real noise canceling microphone as advertised. There is one perfect thing about the Creative HS-800 is that you can easily remove the microphone, which is very useful for people who just want a microphone.

The sounds coming from these headsets were fantastic and impressive when I test it with different games such as Half Life 2, Call of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2. The enemy's footstep was more clear and the gunshot was more powerful. I could hear more details in the sounds now. The surround sound is amazing, with plenty of bass.

I spent a lot of time on playing various games on Xbox 360 and PC, so I wanted a gaming headset for non-stop use. The Creative HS-800 did this job very well. They are so comfortable to wear that I could use them for long term of playing game without having to take them off to have a rest. The pads are so soft that they won't hurt my ears. They are extremely lightweight so they won't cause neck pain or headaches.

Easy of use. It is No-Brainer to set up for everybody. Just plug the 3.5 mm audio out jack in and the headset work immediately. The controls are easy to use, too. You can mute anytime you like, and change the volume while gaming.

Overall, the item is extremely easy to use, very comfortable to wear and sound quality is fantastic. It is definitely the best gaming headset under the price of $50. I would recommend it to you if you want a great gaming headset for chatting in games or listening to music.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts