Panasonic KX-TCA400 Review

I wanted a cheap headset with microphone for listening songs and chatting on Skype. Wore these headsets with nearly one month of use.  They are definitely  worth the money I had paid and the quality was pretty good. Though they are not as good as other gaming headsets on the market, but they really did a good job for me. I couldn't be more pleased with the KX-TCA400.

First of all, I won't complain about the comfort. They were not so fragile as the reviews complained. Some people said that the headsets were a little tight to wear, maybe they have big heads. I wanted to keep the headsets on all the time, for I used to spend a lot of time on playing game. Now, the Panasonic KX-TCA400 do this very well for me. I could keep them on for 3-4 hours without having to give myself a rest. hot. In fact, I feel them very lightweight on my head. The pads which are extremely soft fit my ears very well.

Second, the sound quality is awesome. They work well with my sound card, the surround sound is pretty good! I'm not a big fan of music, but these headsets are pretty good: clear, crisp and loud. You get decent bass, and the mids and highs are also good. Though the mic of this headset  a noise-cancelling microphone, I haven't heard any background noise when making a call. The calls quality is good. According to people that I was chatting with, my sound is pretty clear, not hoarse at all. You can bend the mic any ways you want for its good stuff.

Third, the cord is extremely long, I can stand or sit at my chair.

My complaint is that they look ugly. They seem all plastic and not sturdy.

All in all, the Panasonic KX-TCA400 is comfortable to wear and good sound quality. It is definitely good value for your bulk. If you simply want a cheap headset for chatting or listening to music, this headset may be one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts