Plantronics MX500i Review

I recently bought the Plantronics MX500i for $28 on Amazon with free shipping. I used it with my iPhone 4S to listen songs and make calls, the sound quality is crisp and clear as most reviews said. I have owned other Bluetooth headsets: Kinivo BTH220, Plantronics M50, Motorola HX550, and some cheap brands like Corsair. I think the Plantronics MX500i  a great balance of everything among these headsets.  Let me show you why the MX500i is the best.

The headsets are designed for internet and other calls. Whether I tested it with my iPhone, or chatted on Skype, the sound quality was fantastic: clear, loud and crisp, with plenty of bass. The mids and highs are excellent, too. Though the mic of this bluetooth headset has no noise-cancelling feature, I haven't heard any background noise when making a call, and it works well in a noisy environment. I couldn't be more pleased with the signal, I had no 'Bluetooth Signal Weak' issue when I left the phone in the room and went out.

The microphone is really nice. The voice quality was very clear and loud when I used it on VOIP to talk to people. The mic prevents the background noise while retaining my voice. 

Compared to other headphones I had worn, they are the most comfortable headsets and I can wear them for 2-4 hours without experience any discomfort. The ear clips fit my ear very well. They are snug and lightweight. I usually forgot it was on my ear while making long calls.

The Battery life is perfect. The headsets in the same price range, their batteries lasts 6 hours on average and you had to charge them every day. The Plantronics MX500i I can skip a day or 2. They works fine when I walk out without having to take a charger along.

They are definitely best Bluetooth headsets for the price, easy to use, comfortable to wear and good sound quality. They beat the headsets that cost in the $50 range easily. I would recommend the Plantronics MX500i to everyone  who wants a cheap and long battery life Bluetooth headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts