Cheap Gaming Headset - Logitech Stereo Headset H250 Review

Logitech H250 is a valuable headset that I found on Amazon last month, I have owned some other brand headsets with features such as noise-canceling, but this headset has all the basic features and it does a good job with my PC. Only one thing that you need to do is plug it in and it works automatically.

Pros:
Comfort: I have no problems with the fit of Logitech H250. The ear pads fit my ears and the headset adjusts to my big head without issue. I didn't feel any undue pressure on my ears or other discomforts when I used it for gaming, listening to music or watching movies for extended periods.
Microphone: I couldn't be more pleased with this headset's chatting quality for the low price. The voice quality was quite clear when I used it on Ventrilo to talk to people while I was playing online games.
Sound quality: The Logitech H250 headset sounds clear and crisp. The headphone is top quality, compared with other headphones I have ever owned. As a gamer, I tried the Logitech H250 in several different games, sounds were quite good.
Build: The Logitech H250 seems sturdy, though it is all plastic as expected.

Cons:
Not noise-cancelling. The Mic picked up the noise around me when I was in a noisy room. You'd better choose another headset with microphone that is really noise-cancelling, if you want to use your headset in a noisy environment.

Overall, the Logitech H250 headset is a inexpensive headset that works well with my laptop and seems to be built well enough to last for long time. It is extremely comfortable and easy to use. If you want a cheap headset for chatting and gaming, the Logitech H250 is one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts