Plantronics .Audio 655 USB Multimedia Headset Review

I had ordered the .Audio 655 USB Headset with Microphone to replace my broken Plantronics M50 Bluetooth headset, which I used to chat with my friends through the PS3 network. But it is not comfortable to wear and for the poor battery life, when I was in long game session its battery drained up and I had to charge it every day. The mic was pretty good but a little noisy while gaming. So I wanted a USB headset with microphone that could work well with my PS3. I found this one on Amazon, and people reviewed that it was a great deal for the price, so I bought it and had used it for 3 weeks.

Now I don't have to worry about the issues I used to have with the M50. The Plantronics .Audio 655 was very comfortable for long gaming sessions and fitted my ears very well when I was playing games on PS3 with my friends, I did not feel any discomfort, because the ear pads were so soft and the headset was not tight.

The setup is very easy. Just plug it in and the headset immediately works with my PS3. And I had no problems with using it for my laptop. The Windows 7 instantly detected it and there no need to install additional drivers.

The sound quality is quite good. If you are a gamer, the sound that comes out of the headset will amaze you. The voice from your friends in the game comes out clearly and crisply.

In the end, I would recommend this USB headset with microphone to people who need a USB headset of good quality, and are on a budget, this one is great deal for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts