Plantronics M25 Review

You can't beat the price. I bought the Plantronics M25 last month after doing some research. The price was a great deal. I have had it for nearly a month with no problems. It is the first Bluetooth headset that I have ever bought and really works well with my iPhone 4S. So I want to write a review about the Plantronics M25 headset.

I had no issues like 'Bluetooth Signal Weak', the signal was pretty good. When I left my iPhone in my bedroom and went out, it still sounded clear and loud.

Compared to other Bluetooth headphones that I had worn, it is comfortable for having long calls. The ear clips are snug and fits my ear very well. Also, it is lightweight so I did not feel any discomfort after long period of use.

Battery life is pretty good, not perfect, so I had to charge the battery every day. Though sometimes it could last a day or two, you'd better take a charger when you walk out for a travel.

The mic is good quality, my friend did not complain that my voice was low and hoarse when I was chatting with this headset, on the contrary, they said that I sounded clearly and loudly. It worked well with my iphone 4s. There was no issue when I connected it to the phone. It is no-brainer to set up.

Overall, it is a value for the price. This headset just costs $27 on Amazon now. There is a review that complained the Plantronics M25 had no bass. But the sound quality is pretty good for the price. While listening to music or playing games, I don't care about the bass at all.  If you are the person like me, who just want to buy a good quality Bluetooth headset for the price, this is one of your best choice.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts