Logitech USB Headset H530 with Premium Laser Review

It is a good product designed by Logitech. All you have to do is plug them in. The H530 has 3 audio modes, calls, gaming, and music. The audio quality is great for music/movies.

Pros:
- The sound quality is really exceptional.
- According to the people who I talked with on Skype said it sounded fantastic.
- It works well with Windows 7 and XP. Since it is a USB headset, it usually just automatically installs drivers.
- The mic is very clear and loud, with no background noise.
- The volume and switch buttons are both on the ear piece, which makes it easy to switch functions.
- The cord is very long. I’ve never owned a headset with a cord as so long.

Cons:
- The bass is a little weak.
- It gets uncomfortable after half an hour of use. I usually make long google voice calls on my pc, so it’s been a concern for me. Compared to other cheap headphones like Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones it is not particularly comfortable.
- It does not fit well on the ears. As I have a small head, they fall off of my head very easily.

Overall, if you are looking for headsets in the price range, these can’t be beat for sound quality and ease of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts