Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset Review

I wanted a cheap and good sound quality headset and I really enjoy using the GameCom 367 as a gaming headset.
1) There are some heat issues during long gaming sessions. It is a little tight so I have to take them off after 20 minutes of wearing them. The fabric around the ear pieces is a little irritation. 
2) Sound quality is great, I use it for Skype and it sounds great! It works fine for games, movies and music. 
3) The bass is a bit low.
4) The mic works fine. it doesn’t support noise cancellation but the sound quality was clear and loud. 
5) Warning: don’t buy this headset for using on a PS3; I could not get the sound of game to go through it.
All in all, this is a good headset for gamers on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts