Best Gaming Headset - Ear Force X12

As a gamer, after reading so many reviews and doing research, finally I decided to buy the Ear Force X12. I have only owned it for about a week now. This is the best gaming headset I have ever purchased.

The setup couldn’t be any easier. I bought them for online games on my pc. At first, I plug them in and found it was very annoying. Then I plug them directly into the motherboard of the pc and it eliminated the sound completely. Now the sound quality is perfect.

The sound quality is fantasy. The surround sound effect is perfect! If you just play games with any headphones in general, the sound that comes out of these headphones will amaze you. The voice from your friends in your game comes out clearly and loudly.

They are comfortable for long hours of playing game without having to take a rest. The pads are so soft that I won’t get a red ear. I like this ear clip better than my old Sony Stereo Gaming headset, they are much more comfortable. Also, they are extremely lightweight so they won’t cause neck pain or headaches.

They are definitely best gaming headsets, easy to use and very comfortable to wear. They surpass the headphones that cost in the $90 range easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts