Logitech H530 - PERFECT USB Headset with Microphone

I wanted a usb headset with microphone for my laptop which audio port had broken. After reading so many reviews I bought this one. I am very happy with my choice. This is quite the maximum value what you can get for the price.

First is ease of use. It is easy to set up, just plug the USB adapter of the headset to the pc and worked immediately. I used it with my laptop and it was also a very simple setup. It was instantly detected by windows xp and worked with no manual driver installations.

Second is the comfort. I like to wear my headset through the day, so I have chosen one that is not tight. It is comfortable for long hours of playing game without having to give myself a rest. The pads are soft and it fits my ear. Also, it won’t cause neck pain or make me headache. I did not experience any discomfort after 4 hours gaming session.

Third is the microphone. I need to talk with my friend through teamspeak while gaming. So the voice quality is very important while I decided to purchase this product. After researching different usb headsets with microphone, I was excited to go through it.

Fourth is the sound quality. I couldn’t be more pleased with this headset's sound quality. I tried different games with it, sounds were clear and loud, the bass was great.

Fifth is the cord. It is long enough, so you can stand or sit at your chair.

Sixth is the value. Just costs $35 on Amazon, with free Amazon prime shipping, it is a great value.

In the end, I have nothing to complain about this usb headset with microphone. If you need a USB headset of good quality, and you are on a budget, then this is one of your best options. 

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts