iMicro IM320 USB Headset with Microphone Review

If you like to chat on Skype, it was important to have a headset with microphone that is great voice quality. I have owned some brands such as Plantronics, Turtle Beach, etc.. Their headsets are awesome and perfect, but a little expensive. Sometimes I had some issues with them when I was making internet phone calls on PC. Though I am not a fan of Microsoft, I have to admit that the iMicro IM320 meets with my satisfaction and the price is really a great deal.

The mic is adjustable. You can bend the mic of this one any ways you want. I usually went out for a travel and just toss the headset in my bag, the microphone of it was not broken. It provides an extremely clear and loud sound. I use Skype to make calls on my computer. The calls quality is really perfect and there is no loud noise when I was speaking through it. I couldn't be more pleased with this headset's chatting quality for the price.

As it is produced by Microsoft, It is easy to set up. Just plug the USB adapter of the headset to the pc and It was instantly detected by windows 7 and worked with no additional driver installations.

All in all, this headset is the best USB headset with microphone I have ever owned. And the price is amazing! It costs only 10 dollars on Amazon. If you simply want a high quality headset with chat feather for common-use, this is one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts