Best Inexpensive Bluetooth Stereo Headsets - Kinivo BTH220 Review

I own some other Bluetooth headsets with more features like noise canceling, but this one has all the basic features and it works well with my iphone 4s, ipad, laptop, etc.. One thing that you need to do is link it up with the bluetooth device and it connects automatically.

The mic is good quality, I have not had any issues with my friends with my iphone 4s. They said my voice was clear and crisp, no stain at all, when I asked them how I sound through the bluetooth headset. People hear me clearly and they like the way my voice sounds.

The receiving sound quality is quite good, it is better than other bluetooth headphones in the same range of general price.  I'm not expert on sound quality, but this bluetooth headset is pretty good: clear and crisp. You get decent bass, and the mids and highs are also good. Though this bluetooth headset is not a noise-cancelling device, I haven't heard any background noise when making a call. The signal was amazing, when I left my iphone in my room and walked throughout the entire house, it still worked good.

It feels light, but snug. Compared to some other headphones I had worn, they are the most comfortable headsets and don't hurt my ear  after a couple of hours wearing it.The pads are quite comfortable on my head.The leatherette pads are comfortable, and will not wear out.

Battery life is awesome. My last bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, had 6 hours battery life, so had to charge them every day. The Kinivo BTH220 I can skip a day or 2. They works fine when I walk out. The controls are easy to use. It allows you adjust volume and change the music tracks right from the headset.

Overall, for the great price, you get a good quality set of headphones that sound clear and are very comfortable. If you want a set for when you are working, having a walk and want decent sound, without having to pay 50-100 dollars more than this one, get it and you won't be disappointing.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts