Shark headphones review

About the Shark

This is better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are $40. This earphone looks nice. For the headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate Shark headphone is very prefect. I would like to use a stereo wireless headset for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S.

The look: This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The Shark has a unique design.

Good use: If someone's TV set has wireless devices, the earphone can pair with it. This stinks if you plan to go out while having a skype call.

The sound: The headset features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with deep. For about 4 hours it sounds great and they'll only get better up until about 100 hours of break in.

Works great: The bass work great though there is some noise. Connects to my iPhone 5S quickly.

The comfort: The earphone feels slim. This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

Do you like the Shark ?

The Shark costs 55 dollars and is available from bestbuy, without free shipping. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Shark headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts