Koss keb4black headphones review

What do you need to know about the Koss keb4black ?

This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. I use the headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. The headphone has a unique design. The Koss keb4black has good sound as reviewed. I like it so much.

Prefect for using: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely what I am looking for! The controls are simple and easy to use.

The battery time: It is very convenience to charge the headset. As the earphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery life is acceptable.

Wire: The line is easy to connect. The extra-long cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Comfortable for me: I am pleased with its comfort. This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before.

The shape: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone has a nice look.

Should you buy the Koss keb4black ?

The headset is budget gaming headsetwith good quality. For the all this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Koss keb4black headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts