Jvc haebr80a headphones review

I use the Jvc haebr80a primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. That is better than the other headsets that are $40. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 5S. This headset looks very nice. This headset has a good review point.

Jvc haebr80a headset reviews: comfort, look, sound

Comfort: It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. While listening to music, this headphone is extremely comfort.

Good shape: This headset is exactly a sports headset. This headphone has a nice look.

Sound is great: This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. My friends on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is very clear. The chatting quality is awesome.

Jvc haebr80a headset reviews: battery, use

The battery time: The battery of mine lasts 7 hours for even long time use. Just say something, you should let these some break in of 3-4 minutes.

Ease of use: If your TV has Bluetooth, the headset can pair with it. Extremly easy to set upwith the instruction.

The Jvc haebr80a is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. For the good quality this is a good product.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Jvc haebr80a headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts