Sades sa906 headphoness review

It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise around me in the room. I really enjoy it. People never complain they hear me with noise with Sades sa906 headphones. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Sound quality: The person on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. I'm extremely pleased with the sound.

It's easy to use: I have none issues on connecting it with my samsung galaxy s6. I bought Sades sa906 to use with my laptop.

Nice look: The headset has a good style. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

The battery time: It's advertised that, Sades sa906 headphones has up to 120 hours standby time. The headset may have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

This earphone is great value for money. I would like to give this ear pieces a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Sades sa906 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts