Sades r1 headphoness review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless headphone for making a call. I will not buy such a wonderful headset if I mis-trust those negative comments. Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass. This headphone looks very nice. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate the Sades r1 is very good.

Sades r1 headset reviews: battery, comfort, Cord

The battery: I can wear the headset almost 7 hours without ear fatigue. The headset has up to 7 hours for use.

The comfort: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. They didn't fit the ears well and if I use the included ear the ears get uncomfortable faster.

The line: The long cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The cord is easy to connect.

Sades r1 headset reviews: sound, use

The quality of sound: The quality of the ear pieces seems very so good. The sound quality is clearly. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

It's easy to use: If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the headphone can pair with it. You will have to low the sound via the skype>.

The Sades r1 is $65 and is available from bestbuy. Strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Sades r1 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts