Plantronics backbeat 500 headphoness review

It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk for lots of noise around me in the room. I will miss such a nice headset if I have trusted so many negative comments. I have used Plantronics backbeat 500 headphones to radio but was not impressed. This headphone looks nice. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Plantronics backbeat 500 s headset reviews: look, sound, battery

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headset looks very nice.

The quality of sound: I may update more on the great sound after some days. The quality of the headset seems very great.

Battery life: It's said that, Plantronics backbeat 500 headphones has up to 12 hours for talking. Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours of talk time.

Plantronics backbeat 500 s headset reviews: Cord, comfort

The cord: The long headset cable lets you position audio controls right. The line is long enough.

Comfortable to wear: Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it! This headset gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

The Plantronics backbeat 500 s is very cheap, but it is very useful. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Plantronics backbeat 500 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts