Jlc headphone review

I buy this Jlc primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. I'm not sure why users here are considering them to be fakes. The Jlc features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior sound quality with crisp highs. This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. I had read a review that reported the headset had bad reception.

Jlc headset reviews: battery, Compatibility, Compatibility

The battery for using: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 100 hours standby time. As the headphone has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery is wonderful.

Works great: The bass knobs do work great. Some apps not support the Jlc while using samsung galaxy s6.

Works great: The Jlc works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Jlc headset reviews: look, comfort

Good shape: The headset has a unique design. The Jlc has a nice look.

Comfort: Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Jlc headphone just kinda uncomfortable or weird. The headphone feels light and slim.

It's the definitive earphone for users which enjoying amazing music. I would recommend it to my friend who wants to buy an good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Jlc headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts