Sades r2 gaming headphoness review

It was so loud people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk due to a lot of noise around me in the room. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. I have listened to pop but was not as impressed. This headphone looks nice. There were a lot of reviews report that Sades r2 gaming headphones is a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Comfort: They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbud the ears get fatigued faster. The headset feels slim and light.

The cord: The extra-long headset cable lets you position audio controls right. The line is long.

Ease of use: You will have to mute the mic via the gv>. I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely what I would pay for!

Works great: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone SE. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Battery life: This headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It is extremely to charge the headset.

As far as sound quality, the Sades r2 gaming easily beat more cheaper headsets, I give the headset a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Sades r2 gaming headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts