Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset Review

Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset Review - Pros
- Nice look. The Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset seemed sturdy and well constructed when it arrived.
- Perfect Sennheiser amplified sound. The sounds in the games are clarity and laud. I can communicate with my teammates easily through this headset.
- Compatible with Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. I like to play games and this headset works well with my Xbox, PS3 and computer.
- Quick to set up and easy to use. It took me only 5 minutes to pair with the Xbox 360, just plug it in and it works automatically. The dual volume control allows you to adjust the volume easily. You can simply mute the microphone by raising the boom while gaming.
- Comfortable to wear for long gaming session. I can wear for 2-4 hours non stop of use without feeling hot ear, headache or neck pain.
- Noise cancelling. The Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset features noise-cancelling that prevent the noise out but let my voice in. I could not hear any background noise even the headset climbed to max volume.

Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset - Cons
- The cord. The cord of this gaming headset is long enough for me, but easy to get in when I leave my chair.
- The microphone is supposed to be very sensitive, in fact, while I was chatting with my friend on Xbox 360, they told me that my voice was sometimes loud, sometimes low. When I used other gaming headset, the issue had gone. So the boom is not so sensitive.
 
Sennheiser X320 Xbox Review:

I have several gaming headsets for playing video games and online games. As a gamer, I wanted great game sound, excellent chat quality and comfortable wear style. So I had chosen the Sennheiser X320 Xbox headset to replace the original headset of my Xbox 360. It really worked well with the console. The noise-cancelling feature worked great for me even my room was very noisy. I'm satisfied with the price of this gaming headset. At $150 it is reasonable. My other gaming headsets don't have the same sound quality and comfort when I used them to play video games. I would recommend the Sennheiser X320 Xbox headset to everyone who needs a excellent gaming headset for their Xbox 360.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts