Sades sa901 headphoness review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I've had so many Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a great fan of their headphones I would write some text on the sound after some days. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. Reviews of my friends about the headset is very good.

Battery life: The battery of it lasts 9 hours for non-stop use. Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 25+ hours for taking a talk.

Sound is great: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and the VOIP applications on my laptop. They sounded horrible out of the box but now they sound crisp.

Nice style: The earphone has a unique design. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone.

Wire: The extra-long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The wire is super durable.

Definitely comfortable: I like its comfort. The headphone feels slim and light.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same cost. I bought these based on many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Sades sa901 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts