Sades spiritwolf headphoness review

I use Sades spiritwolf headphones primarily for listenning to music and playing game. When I received headphone, I can't wait to open it. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the skype on my laptop. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Works great: The bass knobs work great. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S.

Prefect for using: Extremly easy to set up. The setup progress is easy, with no issue.

The battery: I haven't got an problem with battery . The H730 lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.

Wire: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. This headphone line is thin, very soft

The look: The headphone has a good shape. The unique design of Sades spiritwolf headphones will not hurt your ears.

I think it would be difficult to get other ones of same quality for the same price. For the good quality this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Sades spiritwolf headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts