Sades sa930 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades sa930 ?

This did what I wanted it to do. This earphone looks nice. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 7 and my DELL LATITUTE E5420. Some reviews from userssay that it is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying. I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for connecting to my cellphone.

The cord: This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. The wire is long enough.

The shape: This headphone has a nice look. This headset looks nice.

Good use: I have no issues on connecting it with my iPhone 6S plus. The setup progress is easy to learn.

Comfortable to wear: The headset feels light. The tip is that, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable.

The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my laptop. After about 5 hours they sound clear and they'll get better up until about 100 hours of break in.

How about the price

Outstanding product for the money. For the all this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Sades sa930 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts