Sades su813 headphoness review

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. These bluetooth headphones are good! The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. The Sades su813 has a nice look. I have found several reviews on the Internet said that Sades su813 headphones has good sound quality.

Sades su813 headset reviews: battery, sound, look

The battery for using: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time. The battery life of my headset lasts 8 hours for non-stop use.

The quality of sound: For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. I have used Sades su813 headphones to jazz and still not impressed.

Nice style: The headphone has a good shape. This headphone looks nice.

Sades su813 headset reviews: use, Cord

Good use: Extremly easy to set up for iphone. The headset didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but this's the case.

The long cord: The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. The line seems a little longer than the others.

This headphone is much more better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. I would like to give this headphone a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Sades su813 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts