Philips shp9500s headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Philips shp9500s s?

This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. It was so clear people on gtalk would complain they couldn't talk to me for the amount of noise around me in the room. They sounded loudly but now they sound great. I will write a follow-up review about the headset after prolonged use. I like it so much.

Sound quality: For about 6 hours they sound amazing and they'll only get better up until about 80 hours for talking. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room.

The battery time: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. As the headset has a good battery,the battery life is acceptable.

The cord: The line seems a little longer than the specification states. This Philips shp9500s s line is thin, very long

Easy to use: You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music. Very easy to set up for iphone.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. As it is mentioned, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable.

Should you buy the Philips shp9500s s?

Outstanding headphone for the money. I can recommend that you purchase Philips shp9500s headphones!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Philips shp9500s headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts