Link depot ld-hds-blk headphones review

About the Link depot ld-hds-blk

After tring the Link depot ld-hds-blk , I firmly think that I make a good choice. This headphone looks nice. There are several reviews report that Link depot ld-hds-blk headphone was a great value for the price, I definitely agree. I have bought many headsets for listenning to music before. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S.

The comfort: This headset easily fits on my ear. So I loves it! They won't fit the ears well and if I use the included earstay the ears get fatigued faster.

Nice look: The headset has a good style. The Link depot ld-hds-blk has a unique design.

Works great: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

Useful: Extremly easy to set up. If someone's TV set has wireless devices, the Link depot ld-hds-blk can pair with it.

Sound is great: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. This headset will block out all noise in the room.

Do you like the Link depot ld-hds-blk ?

As far as build quality, the headset easily beat cheaper brands, I bought Link depot ld-hds-blk headphone based on many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Link depot ld-hds-blk headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts