Beats mnly2ll/a headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for play WOW before. This did the all I wanted it to do. For about 6 hours they sound amazing and they will get better up until about 90 hours of break in. This earphone looks very nice. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

Beats mnly2ll/a s headset reviews: Cord, use, comfort

The cord: This Beats mnly2ll/a s line is thin, very soft The wire is super durable.

Ease of use: You will have to adjust sound via the skype>. I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I would pay for!

Comfortable for wearing: These headsets are extremely light. The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

Beats mnly2ll/a s headset reviews: look, battery

Good style: This headphone looks very nice. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone. It charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 10+ hours for using.

The Beats mnly2ll/a s is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I bought the headset for there are many 4 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Beats mnly2ll/a headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts