Wwe 13523 headphones review

I use this ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. These bluetooth headphones are great! This headset blocks out all noise around you. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. The headset has a good review point.

Works great: The bass work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. The Wwe 13523 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

Comfortable to wear: These headphones are extremely light. This headset easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much!

Good shape: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. This headphone has a good shape.

The battery for using: As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery life is wonderful. I can wear the headset almost 5 hours without ear fatigue.

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 7 easily. The bass knobs do work great.

As far as build quality, the headphone easily beat cheaper brands, For the good quality this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Wwe 13523 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts