Leewa headphones review

It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me for lots of noise around me in the room. I'm glad to have bought the product. After about 3-4 hours it sounds great and they will only be better until about 80 hours of break in. The earphone has a good style. Many reviews said that Leewa headphone has good sound.

Leewa headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, Compatibility

Definitely comfortable: They are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. As it is mentioned, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird.

Compatibility: The Leewa works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. Some apps not support the Leewa while using iPhone SE.

Works great: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. Connects to the iPhone SE easily.

Leewa headset reviews: sound, Cord

The sound: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. For Leewa headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.

The long cord: The line is long enough and the lights just look cool. This headset line is thin, very soft

The Leewa is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I bought the headset because there are many 5 star reviews online but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Leewa headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts