Spider headphones review

I use the headphone primarily for light call-center work and playing game. After I try it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. I'm extremely pleased with the sound. The headset has a good shape. I had read many reviews that reported the Spider had bad reception.

Spider headset reviews: use, Compatibility, sound

Ease of use: The headset allows you to answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs. This stinks when you want to walk while on a Whatsapp call.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 7 quickly. The Spider works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

The sound quality: They sounded loudly. I think the headphone are rather amazing still after break in.

Spider headset reviews: comfort, battery

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is light on our heads . They didn't fit the ears well and if I use the earbudstay the ears get fatigued faster.

The battery: It's advertised that, Spider headphone has up to 150 hours standby time. The battery of it lasts 7 hours for non-stop use.

Would definitely buy the same. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Spider headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts