Soundlogic headphones review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for play WOW before. Solid product with great price. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. This headphone looks very nice. I have found several reviews show that the headset has good sound quality.

The sound: This headset will block out all noise in the room. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S.

Comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. It is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

The cord: The cord seems longer than the specification states. This Soundlogic line is smooth, very soft

Nice look: The headphone has a nice look. This headset looks very nice.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work perfectly although the MIC has some noise. Some applications not support the Soundlogic while using iPhone 7.

The Soundlogic is very cheap, with great sound quality. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Soundlogic headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts